Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brilliant Ideas

Ashley Brooke Designs is a boutique that I came across via Instagram and I have completely fallen in love.  They sell the cutest paper and cards for every occasion you could imagine, weddings, thank yous, invitations, etc.  Oh and you want custom stationary?.... DONE.  I was lucky enough to receive this amazing note pad from them and I use it every day!  



The gold foil script and pink lines match my room and add just enough sass to my every day lists.  I love it.  

Now I should just save up for this adorable print.  If only she had blonde hair, then I swear she would be my twin.  Tweeting and a ball gown?  Screams Caitlin.


Hope you all had a great weekend!  Be sure to check out Ashley Brooke Designs.  

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment