Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Winter Necessity

A great friend of mine (Hi Nicole!) was recently convinced by yours truly to buy a pair of LL Bean's bean boots!  They are perfect for fighting through the winter weather.  Bean boots are great in snow and rain and keep your feet warm and dry.  However when you first get a pair it may be difficult to figure out what to wear with them.  I have posted an outfit before of the first time I wore my boots and an outfit of the day post that featured them.  I also put together a few outfits to help my lovely friend out!


bean boots #1



bean boots 2


bean boots 3


Pairing the boots with cute high socks always looks fantastic whether you are wearing jeans or leggings! Give it a try! 

socks for bean boots


Let me know if you need any more help with your bean boots!

Stay Sunny !

2 comments: