Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wild Thang

If you all remember, I previously posted about my thoughts on animal prints and how I feel about wearing them.  I have recently come a little more out of my shell and decided to start wearing the amazing fur cheetah jacket that my aunt got my from Lucky Brand for my 17th birthday.  It is beautiful and I have actually become obsessed with it.


Lucky Brand Fur Bolero Jacket

Unfortunately, my mom warned me of the risks of taking it back to school. With all of the rain and snow we get in Prov., it is not worth the risk of ruining such a beautiful jacket.  My mom's solution was to let me wear her just as incredible jacket from the same aunt.  It is waterproof and warm enough to wear on the chilliest of days!  I get the best of both worlds now with my new Michael Kors jacket from my mom! 

Michael Kors Jacket



Do any of you wear cheetah print jackets?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment