Friday, January 4, 2013

Flashback to Christmas

Christmas Eve is huge for my family.  Everyone always goes to the children's mass and then back to my mom-mom's house.  We get to open our stockings from her that night and it has always been tradition to take tons of pictures.  We get more dressed up and go all out celebrating Christmas Eve more than Christmas day.  This year I could not bear to put on a skirt or dress so I decided to wear my new favorite shirt!  I had posted about it previously saying my sister and I both wanted one from J.Crew.  Luckily, we got them for our birthdays!! I paired it with a pair of pants from LOFT that I picked up for only $15.00.  Total steal! I think the outfit looked fabulous, one of my favorites!




Would you be brave enough to sport all of these polka dots?!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment