Saturday, January 19, 2013

Successful Shopping Trip

Over winter break, my best friend and I went shopping at the Promenade after promising my mother I wouldn't buy anything.  Clearly once I got into the stores and then saw a pair of jeans on sale for $30.00 that fit me perfectly, I had to beg my mom to let me buy just one thing!  I can never find jeans that fit me or even look remotely good on me.  
Once the jeans were bought, my best and I headed into Lucky where things got really tough.  I swear I am addicted to shopping.  I could not try on anything or else I knew I would be tempted to buy it because of the great sale!  Then I came across these fabulous hats!  Once again, I was dying to purchase one but I knew I couldn't so instead I took pictures and watched Ber (the biff's nickname) buy an adorable shirt!



Has anyone else sported this fabulous hat trend?! I must get my hands on one!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment