Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bangle Bar

Alex and Ani is a bracelet company that started out of Rhode Island.  Each bracelet is made from recycled metals and they each have different meanings.  There are dozens and dozens of bangles with different animals, symbols, quotes, letters, and beads! The list goes on and on.  Some support a cause and others just look fabulous.  No matter what bracelet you purchase, you will not be disappointed.  They are made to be stacked and I have already started my collection!  


I have the Star of Venus, St. Christopher, a C, a princess crown, and the quote.
I truly adore them all!! I have a few more on my wish list as well! 


Each of these would have special meaning to me..
1. Obviously I am a girl and I love the charity that it helps
2. Autism Awareness because of my best friend's brother
3. I am a sister of DPhiE and our mascot is the unicorn
4. I will live in NYC one day
5. This is how my dad asked my mom to marry him
6. I am a die hard Phillies fan, from South Jersey, and my dad took me to my first game

Do any of you have Alex and Ani bangles? Or any interest in starting to collect them?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment