Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here's a Tip!


Color "blocked" or color "tipped" flats are one way to spice up an outfit without adding too much color!  It is easy to add them into any outfit and they can also dress an outfit up or down.  

Flats are always perfect for transitioning from Winter to Spring and I myself have a few old pairs laying around.  If you don't want to trash your old pairs yet but you want to give them a new life, try doing this yourself!

1.  Pick a pair of flats and a color of spray paint that would look good on them.
2.  Tape a line where you would like the colored tip to end.
3.  Next, cover the rest of the shoe so no spray paint travels onto other spots.
4.  Spray the tip of the shoe with your desired color of spray paint.
5. Let dry and take the tape off.
6.  Voila! You now have a new pair of flats!! 

Let me know how yours turn out...

Stay Sunny !

3 comments:

  1. I love this, I've been looking for the perfect flats to do this DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this kind of shoes, you have such an amazing taste!!!

    I just start following you, I would love if you follow me too and we can keep in touch!

    Tons of love from
    http://thelookedover.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! and def! i followed back your blog is great!

      Delete