Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Egg Pants

No, I am not crazy and yes, I do know that Easter was two days ago!  However, my Pop-pop (that is what I call my grandfather) made a comment about the pants I was wearing on Easter that I cannot seem to get out of my head.  He said that they looked like an Easter egg!  I was dying when I heard him whisper that to me because he is definitely not one to make comments.  After I settled down and looked at the jeans I was wearing, I had to agree!  

Colored jeans are totally in style right now so do not be scared to try and rock a pair!  I ended up getting two pairs this weekend!

I have THE HARDEST time finding a pair of jeans that fit my "gymnast thighs and waist" at once.  Luckily, designers and brands have come up with jeggings.  Normally I would hear that word and run except for some reason I run towards them now!  Companies have come up with jeggings that actually look and feel 100% like jeans.  The only difference is that the jeggings are tighter on your leg and waist but still are able to stretch and fit comfortably around every curve!  Thank goodness I gave them a try because I almost only wear them now!

After I bought my first pair (the yellow ones below) my mom decided that she loved the way they looked and fit me and bought me a pink pair!  I cannot wait to wear both of them to class! 



Both pairs are from American Eagle!

Are any of you willing to try out the "Easter egg" colored jeans this Spring?! Let me know what you think about them!

Stay Sunny !


No comments:

Post a Comment