Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Great Gift

With the holidays coming up and my birthday nearing, gifts have been thought about quite a bit. My mother (who is probably reading this) probably does not want me coming home for break right now because of my spending habits however there is one gift I must share with you all that will certainly not break your bank.


Brittany Fuson has gorgeous prints and an even better planner that will make each and every one of you feel like a diva when you look them. Her prints come in things like notecards, greeting cards, post-its etc.

Here are a few of my favorites. (I would buy them all if I had the money!)
Paris Part 2
Lauren
Cheers
Atlantic
Alexandra
Blair 2
To be honest, the list goes on but I guess those would be my top choices! For some reason they scream NYC, fashion and fabulousity to me! 

What are your thoughts on these prints?

Stay Sunny !



No comments:

Post a Comment