Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wild Side

The time has come.  I actually like animal print now. Do not go crazy and get all excited because it is a very limited selection of the ones I like but yes, I enjoy some prints, leathers and materials.  They do not have to be real. Obviously I don't want a poor animal harmed however the look of their skin can be quite fabulous so a mock version is just as nice.

The first prints I am all for is crocodile and alligator.  I have always loved the way it looks especially in handbags.

Next, I have come to love snake skin. I am not sure why but there is something about the look and the texture that draws me to it. I have a tote that I often use for overnight trips in a snakeskin print that I adore.  It matches everything and is still not plain and boring.

Lastly, yes friends, mark your calendars because I am about to say something that will shock you all and you are going to want the documentation.  I like the whole cheetah/leopard print thing. It must be in small doses but yes, it is rubbing off on me.  Belts, scarves, wallets, phone cases, loafers... those all seem great starters to me. Here are a few examples of what I can deal with.. any more and I am still a little uncomfortable ha ha.

J.Crew skinny belt
Steve Madden Croquetl Suede Loafers




scarf
Leopard print infinity scarf from Express

Are there any animal prints that you like to wear?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment