Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm Thankful for Clothes

I am beyond thankful for dozens of things in my life and as silly as it sounds, clothing is one thing I am thankful for.  I am able to express my feelings and personality through what I am wearing and I love that.  I don't have restrictions on what I wear and my clothing isn't like my mouth, which I have to filter.  

I also want to work in the fashion industry one day... most likely doing public relations for a fashion house or magazine so clothes are important to me and my future.

This is the outfit I wore on Thanksgiving and I am pretty sure it shows how I was feeling that day... confident, fun, loud and completely 100% me.

Pants: Necessary Clothing ; Shirt: an actual dress from American Apparel ; Flats: American Eagle (old) ; Bracelets: Alex and Ani




Is anyone else thankful for their clothing?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment