Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cannot Stop Thinking About You

I am currently saving up for two things (one not being clothes ..be proud mom!).  One of them I will post about a little later but for now I will post about these shoes.  Yes shoes.  I am new to wearing heels however this one pair has been on my mind for over a month.  I need them.  Seriously.  My mom will probably be shaking her head and laughing at me right now but it is true.  I just cannot afford them at the current moment and that is why they are unfortunately not in my closet.

I am not sure why I am so obsessed with these shoes.  I do not even care that they are open toed, I would literally wear them all year round.  They can be found in so many different places seriously.  I would most likely order them from Urban Outfitters though.  The shoes are called the Soiree Clear Heel by Jeffrey Campbell.

My immediate thought when I hear Jeffrey Campbell is his sky high Lita shoes but these, these are incredible.  I cannot get enough of them and that is why they are the first on my wish list!!


Does anyone else just adore these shoes?!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment