Monday, February 4, 2013

Life Lessons

So last week was pretty much a week full of mental breakdowns for me.  (My friends know I have those every few months haha)  I will not go into details however I learned a lot from everything that happened.  Each time something happens in my life or if my sister, best friend and I are going somewhere, our mothers (also best friends) decide to give us life lessons.  We have an ongoing joke about how many they have given us and I don't think they know that we really listen to them and use them. (Maybe after this post they will!!)  Here is a list of just a few of the lessons I learned last week...


If your friends are truly your friends, they will let you vent and cry about anything to them.


You have to learn how to create your own happiness.  You cannot depend on someone else to do it for you.


You, and only you, will decide your self worth.


Putting positive thoughts into the universe truly does help.


Just because you are left in the dark doesn't mean you aren't surrounded by light.


My happy picture.


I know this is only a few but they truly have helped me.

Any life lessons you think I should add to my mother's (I won't even say aunt because she is my second mother) list?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment