Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is in the Air

My love life is currently non-existant.  Granted I may have a "crush" on someone but that is besides the point.  This is first Valentine's day I will be spending alone and I am actually okay with that.  I love fairytales, happily ever afters, and everything and anything about a love story however since I don't have one of my own right now, I will help all of you plan an outfit for a night out with your man or even a night like I will be having.  One with the girls!!


date night
Sexy but still classy for a perfect date night!

girls night
Show stopping dresses for a night out with friends!


All of these dresses are perfect for going out celebrating Valentine's Day.  Celebrate with those you love most this year even if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend.  You should love everyone everyday of the year! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment