Friday, June 28, 2013

Shimmer and Shine

Give the fireworks some competition this Fourth of July in Jack Rogers' Metallic Shimmer Navajo.  You will be outshining each firework as it glistens in the sky, trust me!  Not only are these the perfect summer sandal, they are made in the US.  What better way to support your country on Independence Day?!

The Metallic Shimmer Navajo retails for $138 and is worth every penny. They come in two different colors that will match your summer wardrobe!

Pewter with Navy whipstitching, my personal favorite. 
Gold with Cinnamon whipstitching, sure to shine.


Although I am an intern at Jack Rogers, I would not lie and tell you they are comfortable if they are not.  They do take some time to "break in" but after you wear them once or twice, you're feet will look fabulous!  I can guarantee a friendly staff and customer service as well.  This is one brand that you will want to buy every single one of their products!  I absolutely adore each and every hand-crafted shoe they make.

How can you not love Jack Rogers?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment