Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wishing away Sunday

Of course, once again, my mom is right.  I do have a shopping addiction.  Unfortunately I haven't bought anything since I moved to NYC and it actually is one of the hardest things in the world.  I have bought food, an umbrella, two magazines, and a ton more food.  I literally just wish I had the energy and time to find a job because I have found so many things I would kill to have!! Aka this is another wish list post.

I came across an extremely inexpensive site (they have stores too however I am not sure where) after seeing another blogger mention it.  I have picked out two must haves and hopefully I will be able to get them at some point!




Both of these can be found at Brandy Melville.  They only total up to be $25.00 total!  A complete steal for a shirt and three rings if you ask me!  

Don't you just love the laid back style of this tank?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment