Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Fourth

Other than my birthday (yes it is a holiday in my eyes) and Christmas, the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday!  Although the fireworks seemed too loud when I was a child, every other memory that the Fourth brings is my favorite. 

The beach, lake house, best friends, fireworks at west, swim club days, greasy watermelon games, bathing suits, family, love.  I literally am the happiest in July.  The memories this month brings makes me giggle with excitement and I cannot wait for July 4th! 

This year I will be celebrating with my fantastic boyfriend and best friends in Rhode Island.  I will be escaping the city and taking the train up to visit all of them for the week.  I am so excited to see everyone and I know that my boyfriend will be the best guide to all the RI beaches, esp. Newport (he works there!!).

Here are some pictuers to get you excited for the Fourth!





Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment