Thursday, June 28, 2012

All-American Girl

Starting Saturday, I am going to be the happiest girl ever.  Saturday will kick off the week for me with a country music concert.  The headliner is Brad Paisley and I could not be more excited!  I am obsessed with country music and everything it stands for.  Which brings me to the next event this week. The fourth of July!  Another factor that leads to me being an All-American girl.  The fourth is my absolute favorite.  I love everything about it.  Fireworks, the beach, the patriotic colors, the support for America. I mean please, what is there not to love?!  The memories I have of the fourth are also some of the best!  I could go on forever talking about it! 
Brad Paisley 

Love this!

The last event this week is a road trip! Nothing is more American than a road trip!  I cannot wait to get on the road!  I hope it is as much fun as I am expecting!  I will be sure to post pictures of my outfits from this week! 

Does anyone else have any exciting plans this week!?

Stay Sunny !


No comments:

Post a Comment