Friday, June 29, 2012

"Is Brighton Jewelry From Here?!"

Walking around Brighton, England and asking about Brighton Jewelry could be one of the silliest things my friends and I could have done.  They do not even know what Brighton Jewelry is.  We realized that there is no connection other than beauty.  

Brighton, England is an incredible beach city.  Yes, city.  I would live here if I found a nice place in a heartbeat.  There is no sand, just pebbles.  It is truly an incredible beach and probably the greatest place to wear Lilly Pulitzer (which clearly was a must for me)!  I tried to stay comfortable yet cute since I knew I would be walking and lounging all day! 


(Skirt - Lilly Pulitzer, Shirt - Old Navy, Shoes - Forever21, Sunnies - Brighton side store, Earrings - Kate Spade)

Isn't it just gorgeous here?!

Oh! Anyone have any suggestions for what I should wear to the concert tomorrow?!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment