Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I See London...

One of the first few days when we had all arrived in England, my sister, my friend, and I took a day trip up to London on our own.  It was ridiculously windy but very sunny so when it came to pick out an outfit, I struggled big time!  Soon enough I looked at my watch and I had 30 minutes left to get ready!  I opted for a fedora because I knew my hair would have gone crazy without a hat and the dress was heavy enough to keep me warm when there was a breeze.  Shoes were also a difficult decision since I knew I would be walking everywhere.  Luckily, the ones I wore did not hurt my feet! 





(Fedora - PacSun, Dress - Old Navy, Bracelet - David Yurman, Bag - Longchamp)

I definitely stood out in London since usually the locals wear a bit darker and more neutral colors but I did not mind!

What would you wear around London for the day?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment