Monday, June 25, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

Hey y'all! Sorry I have been missing for a while!  I got home from Europe yesterday after spending five weeks in what seems like a dream.  It was an incredible and unexplainable experience!  While I was there I was able to start photographing some outfits and what not! I figured I should post them for you all!  



(Bag, Shirt, Necklace - Francesca's, Jeans - Forever21, Shoes - Steve Madden)

I finally got to strut in my new absolute favorite heels!  They are from Steve Madden and crazy comfortable!  I could walk for miles in them.  The shirt and necklace are a favorite combo of mine as well.  The slight bit of color adds a lot to the outfit in my opinion.

What do you all think of my first outfit post?! 

Feedback would be awesome!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment