Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here and There

After a busy few weeks I have worn numerous outfits that I will I was able to post!  Unfortunately, I only got pictures on Instagram or with friends but I figured I would show you all anyways.  Maybe inspire a few new outfits for all of you!

The annual golf party celebrating my best friend Kate's (left) birthday!
Wearing some Lilly Pulitzer, Polo, and Sperry Top Siders.

Kate, Michael and myself at our friends house!
Everyone is wearing J.Crew, Polo, or American Apparel!

My best friend Alexa and my friend Pat.
She may kill me for this picture but I had to add since I LOVE her shorts!
Her shorts are from a local shop at home and I must find a similar pair!

Hopefully you find some inspiration in this post!

Stay Sunny !



No comments:

Post a Comment