Saturday, September 22, 2012

Party Pants

Now that recruitment is over and bid day is tomorrow I can actually breathe again.  The past week or two have been completely crazy that I couldn't even sleep more than five hours a night.  (Not okay for me!)  I also started writing a fashion column for my college's newspaper... so exciting!!!

Anyways, here is an outfit that I have found to be one of my most comfortable yet still put together.  I completely adore both the pants and the shirt.  I wear the pants on a regular basis up here at school and decided they were my best summer buy!  I thought it would be tough pairing red pants with things but they literally match anything! 





I hope you all feel daring enough to go out a buy a pair of party pants for yourself!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment