Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fashion Icons

When someone asks me who inspires my outfits several names come to mind.  Kate Middleton, Jackie O., and the character Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl are the top three.  I have come up with outfits that are inspired by Kate Middleton and Jackie O. on this lovely Sunday!  I figured I would share them with you all to help inspire you for your next shopping spree.

Both women are classy and conservative which is exactly what I want people to think of me.


Kate Middleton
Proenza Schouler long sleeve dress / L.K.Bennett platform shoes, $310 / Wedding ring / Hair accessory, $15 / Dorothy Perkins bow belt


Jackie O.
Oasis shift dress, $71 / H&M high heel shoes, $40 / Steve Madden platform pumps / Giorgio Armani ballerina shoes / River Island diamante jewelry, $44 / The Row black sunglasses

Who are your fashion icons? Would you wear these outfits?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment