Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FashionU Takes Over TopShop

Teen Vogue Fashion University was by far the greatest experience of my life (again..) and I could not be more thankful for it!  

The second shopping event Teen Vogue put together for the lucky 500 attendees was at TOPSHOP!  I know, amazing right?!  Anyways, they hosted an incredible event.

When you walked into the flagship TOPSHOP store, you were greeted by TVFU staff and got to take pictures with the TVFU+TOPSHOP backdrop.  Next to the backdrop you were able to see the monitors on the wall showing clips of twitter and questions TOPSHOP and TVFU were tweeting.  If you answered a question correctly in a tweet at @TVFU, you won makeup! Obviously I answered as many as I could! Not only could you win makeup but you could get it done professionally by the artists at TOPSHOP.  Your nails could be painted as well.  Talk about a full on make over! New clothes, makeup and nails?! What a perfect night out.

The fabulosity did not stop there though!  Once you went up the escalator, you were able to go into a private area where hot chocolate, desserts, mocktails and candy was being served! Each and everything was delicious! (We will keep it a secret that I tried it all!)  

You would think that after all that TVFU was doing for us that the private party room would be the end of it right? Well you are wrong! They also gave each student a discount when they went to check out at the register!  I could not have been more thankful!

Here are a few snapshots I took throughout the night! 

The candy bar.
The bar and my mocktail.
Inside the private room with some fabulous fashionistas.
Spikes and studs are all the rage this year! (I bought some myself).
Chunky knits are always a must!  Good thing I bought one!
More spikes and studs!
Two of my favorite TVFU fashionistas! xxx

What do you think of the event?! (Perfect right?!)

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment