Monday, October 29, 2012

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

While sitting trapped during this hurricane I decided to channel back to my "Sound of Music days."  My sister and I used to watch that movie every time we would spend the night at our grandparents.  During the storm scene they sang about their favorite things to cheer themselves up so what have I done? I came up with a list of my personal favorite things!

  1. Black dresses and red lips
  2. Buns and baubles
  3. Neutrals paired with neons
  4. Spikes and sexy dresses

favorite things

and the list continues...
  • Teen Vogue and NYC
  • Olivia Palmero and Atlantic-Pacific Blogspot
  • Riding boots and skinny jeans
  • Chocolate and strawberries
I could keep going but I think for know that list describes my favorite combinations to a tee.

What combinations do you like?

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment