Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Heart Your Style

I have just finished reading a book that I truly think every fashionista out there needs to go buy.  It is call I <3 (heart) Your Style:  How to Define and Refine Your Personal Style by Amanda Brooks.  It has dozens of tips on how to shop and what to look for depending on the style of clothes you enjoy to wear.  The book also explains the different decades of fashion and how different styles evolved.  I could not stop reading this book.. seriously.

I &lt;3 Your Style


I learned that my style was a combination of "classic" and "high fashion."  I embrace classic pieces but mix in trends and edgier pieces as well.


i heart your style
J.Crew checkered shirt / J.Crew cotton shirt / Alice + Olivia sequin maxi skirt / J.Crew j crew / Black shoes / J.Crew leather envelope clutch / J.Crew resin necklace



You must go pick up this book!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment