Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let the Weekend Begin

I will be leaving Friday morning to attend Teen Vogue Fashion University for the FOURTH time. I am overly excited and cannot wait to get to NYC.  My favorite place in the world. TVFU involves so so so many things and one of my favorites is the shopping events at H&M and TopShop.

I havent yet mapped out what I am looking for in TopShop however H&M, I have an entire list of too many things!! (Don't worry mom! I won't get it all!!) 


wishlist
wishlist by sunnycurlsgurl featuring h&m


wishlist
H&M polka dot blouse, $40 / H&M chiffon blouse, $32 / H&M woven shirt, $24 / H&M printed pants, $21

wishlist


Anything else I should look into buying?!

Stay Sunny !

4 comments:

  1. Basically you picked everything I would have picked! I am dying over the printed pants & blouses.. I have yet to try the printed pant trend, but maybe I will get a wild hair one of these days and buy a pair! Have a great rest of the week!

    Xoxo
    M

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was able to find almost every piece at H&M in NYC this weekend! You should def try the printed pant trend! They are fabulous! I am hooked!! xx

      Delete
  2. cute leopard gloves
    and I love that sweater on Lana
    it was great meeting you at TVFU
    I'll keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will def me keeping in touch! It was great meeting you also! xxx

      Delete