Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Apologies

I cannot believe I totally fell off the face of the blogging Earth.  Seriously.  I had gotten so busy with gymnastics and Delta Phi Epsilon.  I finished the season on a rough note.  I missed nationals by a person or two and I tore a ligament in my knee.  Unfortunately, I have to take a month and a half off however, I will be back in no time!  On a happier note, I got a little!!!

My little is perfect and I love her!! 


She is the first addition to the Glam Fam and we are so so happy to have her!

On another fabulous note, I am pleased to finally share with you all that I also have a boyfriend.  He is perfect as well.  Beyond perfect.



I will be back to posting as normal now!  Thank you all for dealing with my absence!

Stay Sunny !


No comments:

Post a Comment