Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stand Out

When it comes to getting dressed in the morning (or night, whenever) I always try to keep one thing in mind... how do I want to stand out.  Last week was our end of season winter sports banquet for the athletic department.  All of the winter sports were there and although I knew I had to dress extremely appropriate (our AD was there), I wanted to stand out! 

I chose to sport a black, loose fitting dress that I normally wear for DPhiE rituals and my new blazer from Loft.  My mom will definitely be proud of me already wearing this blazer!! She was so nervous that I wouldnt have anything to wear it with and I have already worn it TWICE! Go me!

Cropped this one a little closer!

Definitely stood out within my team! Bright!!

The original picture before I cropped it.

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment