Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Break Essentials

Unfortunately, this year, I will not be going to anywhere tropical for spring break.  I will be dreaming of warmer weather as I am home in Jersey and then Boston for St. Patrick's day.  

Anyways, usually I am not one to be a diva on the beach.  I love swimming with friends and going on walks.  Sometimes I will wear a baseball cap or just a floppy hat and always bring my sunnies.  My hair goes up and no make up will be found on my face.  Even though this is my usual attire at home, when I'm on vacation I like to spice it up a bit.  A floppy hat is always a must and a nice beach bag.  A bikini with some sass is always fun too! Here is an outfit that I would love to rock if I were to travel this spring break! 



beach babe


Wear whatever you feel comfortable in to the beach, just don't forget your sunscreen !

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment