Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stack it Up

I was looking at cell phone cases on katespade.com today and of course, I found one I must get for only $35.00 (yes mom.. that is not expensive for a 5 case).  After I found that, I decided to look at their new arrivals for all the things I can't buy!

Their spring collection is obviously to die for.  Their jewelry for spring is also stunning.  I paired up a few watches and bangles for a stack that I think would look incredible for the summer.  I know there are two watches in it but I saw someone else try out that trend and fell in love with the way they pulled it off.  Here are the three I think would look best together.


stacked
These all can be purchased at katespade.com.


The Tiffany blue, silver and white color palette is one that will not be going out of style.  Try pairing these will a colorful summer dress or maybe even a black fitted one.  Do not be scared to rock two watches at once.  It will look great! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment