Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Today, my sister and I, are having a summer kick-off BBQ with all of our friends from home! This will be the first time we are all together since summer started and I cannot wait! (Minus my swedish fish and m&ms best friend...miss you millions!!) I had the hardest time picking out an outfit so I started brainstorming on my computer!  I love the thought of wearing a bright shirt paired with a crisp white colored bottom and to top it off, wedges! 



shirts

shirts by sunnycurlsgurl featuring knit tops


white bottoms

wedges


I ended up picking out a bright reddish/orange strapless dress I have to wear!  I also am wearing chunky heels!  

What do you like wearing to a BBQ?

Stay Sunny !

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those tops with the skinny white pants! I would wear them with sandals and gold jewelry for sure!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete