Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Workin' on my Fitness

This morning here in England we went to a pilates class in a town called Tumbridge Wells.  My aunt goes a few times a week for different classes and thought we might enjoy it! We she was definitely right! We loved it!  The class really tested our strength and I am hoping I will find a place to do it at home and school.

Deciding what to wear to the pilates class was quite difficult.  Luckily I brought some of my gym gear along and the decision was made fast! I have a few favorite things to wear when I work out.  For the most part, it is all Nike gear however I am starting to love lululemon and all of their gear!



I could keep going and going adding more stuff that I absolutely love but instead I will let you look at the website!

What are your favorite athletic brands?! I would love to try them!

Stay Sunny !


No comments:

Post a Comment