Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stand Out in a Crowd

Being in England for a week so far has made me realize something.. Americans stand out.  It is quite obvious who is not English.  Many of the English wear dull, neutral, and earthy colors.  The bright tops, pastel jeans, and colored shoes are not fitting in very well.

After doing a little people watching I realized that I don't want to blend in.  I am proud of who I am, the way I dress, and being a foreigner.  Although I came up with a few ways to help the locals fit in with our American trends (haha)!  Being the fashionista that I am, I started putting together ideas in my head.  The first idea was to throw a pair of brightly colored earrings on every woman I see walk by.  To be honest, it got a little funny once I started seeing various types of people walk by.  These are a few pairs of earrings I was imagining on the woman with the dull and colorless outfits!



color earrings


What accessory would you add to help the British women stand out!?

Stay Sunny!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings! I usually don't wear chandelier earrings, but those are really pretty and I love all the ones on the bottom row. I would definitely wear those! Have fun in England!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves and pashminas,

    ReplyDelete