Friday, May 18, 2012

Shopped 'til I Dropped

It is official... I went shopping crazy for my trip to Europe!  I could not resist the steals I found at American Eagle Outfitters and Francesca's.  Lately I have been buying most things from boutiques and different online boutiques but this was all last minute and I fell in love with the way these shorts and shirts fit my body.  It is rare that I find more than one thing that fits me on a shopping trip!  Unfortunately, there are none of my purchases on Francesca's website but I put together a few of the items I got at American Eagle Outfitters!

american eagle outfitters


I cannot wait to mix and match all of my new clothes! I will be sure to take pictures with my new AMAZING camera that I just bought! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment