Monday, July 23, 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane

The other day my best friend had her graduation party (outfit post coming soon).  Yes.  That is correct.  My best friend just graduated high school.  Don't care.  Anyways, we have been inseparable since she was born.  Our families go back entirely too far to remember!  Her mom asked the two of us to help her go through old photos for her graduation party.  Easy task!  Of course I had to put some sort of attire on.  I chose to keep the outfit casual but put together while my best friend and I took a trip down memory lane! 
(Shirt - Macy's, Shorts - DIY, Flats - Old Navy, Clutch - Tory Burch, Bracelets - Alex and Ani)

Going through old photos is always a blast.

My old favorite doll named Amy. 
My sister, best friend, and me!  Wearing a bow of course!
Always was and always will be a "Mommy's Girl"
I loved seeing all of these! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment