Friday, July 27, 2012

Wish I May

I am already wishing for new clothes for this fall and once again, J.Crew has done an outstanding job at making me go insane waiting for me to be able to afford these items.  (Hopefully my mother, aunts, grandmothers, anyone is reading this! Hint hint!) 

These items are able to be paired with anything really and they would be perfect for this fall and winter in Rhode Island.  They will add color and comfort to my wardrobe for all of my crazy long Tuesdays.  (Another hint to my mother! Ha ha!)

Fall Wish List

J.Crew striped shirt / J.Crew cotton t shirt / J.Crew j. crew pants / J.Crew elastic waist pants / J.Crew elastic waist pants

Do any of these pieces belong on your fall wish list?! 

Stay Sunny !

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because so nice! I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete