Monday, July 9, 2012

I'd Be Lost Without You

Yes.  I said it.  I would totally and completely be lost without an agenda.  I use an agenda literally to keep track of everything from homework, doctors appointments, gymnastics meets, birthdays, anything you could imagine... it will be written in my agenda. 

Last year I decided to step away from just any old agenda and pick up a Lilly Pulitzer one.  Best decision by far!!  The first semester I was using the small pocket agenda and to be honest it was awesome but way too tiny for all of the things I had to do.  So come second semester I got the large agenda and it was perfection!  I cannot wait to start marking things down in my new agenda come August!  This is the one I will be rockin' this year...




They have also introduced a new size.. Jumbo!  And there is now a large agenda with a flexible cover! Lilly is always thinking! 

Do you use a Lilly planner?

Stay Sunny !

1 comment:

  1. I did a post on Lilly planners today too! I just love mine!! I didn't realize there was a jumbo one now... I'll have to check that out!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete