Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrate we will 'Cause Life is Short but Sweet for Certain

My best friend finally graduated from high school.  The little baby is only 18 but we are inseparable.  I would be nothing without the chick!  Our families are inseparable as well.  We even call each other's aunts and uncles our own.

Anyways, her graduation party was at her beach house last weekend and of course I wanted to look my best for the occasion!  Luckily my sister snapped a few fabulous shots of my outfit while I was getting some Arnold Palmer and having a conversation with our cousin!  (You are the best if you are reading this big sis!)


(Blazer - Urban Outfitters, Shirt - Gap, Shorts - Free People, Shoes - Jason Wu, Bangles - Alex and Ani)



Is her cake adorable or what?!

What do you think?!  Was I dressed well enough for the event?

Stay Sunny !

1 comment:

  1. you looked gorgeous!
    Sorry but can't sseem to find your GFC list! will you send me a link?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete