Monday, July 16, 2012

A Forest in the Concrete Jungle?

While in New York City this weekend, my fabulous sister and I stayed with my amazing cousin.  She is interning in the city and has the cutest little place to live.  I absolutely loved the entire weekend and could not thank her enough! (I know you will read this girlfriend! haha)

Anyways, while walking around she took us down this street that is covered with sculptures and some of the coolest architecture I have ever seen.  My favorite was the window sills made into almost what looked like miniature forests.  They were gorgeous!! I absolutely had to take a picture in front of them!

Side note:  for some reason my shirt is showing entirely too much of my stomach in this picture but that is not what it looked like walking around all day! Promise. 



(Shirt - American Eagle, Shorts - French Boutique, Shoes - Urban Outfitters..my cousins, Bag - Louis Vuitton)

Hope you think the window is as fabulous as I do!  Plus those shoes were to die for so I had to share.

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment