Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School

If you have not heard of #BTSS you are truly missing out!! Teen Vogue is starting a Back-to-School Saturday this Saturday, August 11, 2012.  It is day you will not want to miss!  There will be dozens of discounts, special deals, events, and so much more! Places like American Eagle Outfitters, Burberry Body, Express, Dior Addict, Gap, H&M and dozens more will be hosting #BTSS.

I thought it would be a great idea to come up with a list of back-to-school must haves for this fall for all of my readers to go alone with #BTSS.  This is what I am come up with...




 




I hope you plan on going shopping!

Stay Sunny !

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! I am really lusting over those Tory boots!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes...need them all...will add to my check list
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete