Friday, August 17, 2012

Words of Wisdom

The craziness has begun!  I cannot believe I haven't posted in a week! Who am I?!!  Anyways, work ended today and saying goodbye to my little nuggets was impossible.  My favorite little peanut who is my "mini me" literally collapsed to the ground in tears.  I could not handle it!! Luckily I have the staff dinner tonight and then I leave for Myrtle Beach on Sunday!  (Yes! Myrtle! My mom wants me to drive down with my sister! Mini vacay! YES!)  I don't have much time right now so I will leave you with some of my new favorite quotes and get back to you all later! xxx



Stay Sunny !


1 comment:

  1. I tried to contact you via email. you won my tshirt giveaway!! :)
    Please email me which design you would like, size, and shipping info. Thank you.
    VP

    ReplyDelete