Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shopped 'til I Dropped

Spending money I don't have much of is always my favorite!  I think I may have spent my entire last paycheck over the last week.  I am officially ready for school though.... I think.  I got all of my school supplies that I need and more!  I also snagged things for my room and a few other wish list items!



I am thinking that I like the color pink considering only one item doesn't include it!  Haha!! The baublebar necklace has been on my wish list forever along with a new pair of Nikes and those loafers!  I came up with a great idea to use the tray for.. perfume and make-up at school!  I really needed a place for organization on my counter top.  The cooler bag is perfect for the beach, a sleepover night, or even my books possibly!

I also received this gem as a gift from my amazing mother...


Obviously in my own monogram! cEe 
I could not be happier with my new items!  Plus I have a few Lilly purchases coming in from the sale!  Yay! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment