Saturday, August 4, 2012

Radiant in Red

At the end of each summer my mom allows my sister and I to swipe her fabulous American Express Gold card for some back to school shopping!  I thought that my best bet would be to head to the Atlantic City outlets.  I spent the day at my second home with my best friend, the beach, and then headed to the shops!  

I bought several things throughout the day but my favorite buy was an item from my wish list!  I found the red pants I was dying for from J.Crew!  I got even luckier when I realized how good of a discount the outlet store had on them!  I put together a few outfits that would look awesome at either class or out on a date! 



class
J.Crew slim fit pants / J crew / Material Girl slip on shoes / Alex and Ani set of bangle / Kate Spade long earrings



date night
River Island peplum shirt, $39 / J.Crew ankle length pants / ALDO platform wedge / Tory Burch clutch handbag / Tory Burch enamel earrings


Would you wear an outfit like this?

Stay Sunny !

1 comment: