Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I got Soul

Last night was quite the experience for me.  I went completely out of my comfort zone and went to a Soul Cycle class ....alone.  Normally working out alone is something I love and do often but trying something new is absolutely terrifying to me.  What if I stink?  What if I can't do it?  What if I don't fit in?  I literally ask every "what if" question I could until I almost convince myself not do it.  This time though, my boyfriend convinced me to just get it over with and cross it off my NYC to-do list.

Boy was he right!  The only complain I have is how uncomfortable the seats are.  Maybe I should ride standing up more of the time than they say I guess... bring a seat cover? Suggestions?  Anyways., I highly suggest you all try it out!  Of course I wore a simple RIC gymnastics tee and my trusty Nike Pro leggings. 

Nike Pro Core II Compression Women's Capris
A must have for any athlete!

 If I could live in Nike gear, I would.  I love it!

Nike Pro Printed Women's Sports Bra
I wish I had this!  Perfect for gymnastics practices.

Now only if my team had enough money to order more Nike apparel for my senior year... I would be in heaven.

Do any of you love Soul Cycle or a certain fitness brand? I want to hear suggestions!

Stay Sunny !


all pictures via nike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment