Monday, July 8, 2013

Senior Space

I do not care that it is in the middle of summer, I am constantly excited to decorate my room.  This year will be my final year in living in such a small space but I am still beyond excited to see how creative I can get with it.  I rarely ever buy new things for my rooms at school.  I have not gotten new bedding since freshman year (other than sheets) and I normally only have to buy a mirror and maybe some new pull out plastic drawers (not since sophomore year)!  Anyways... I have decided on how I want my room to look.

  • New comforter or a quilt is a must.  My white one now is too ugh blugh for me.
  • I am dying for these mini gold stickers I saw that are little circles I could put on my wall! So inexpensive from this website and so, so cute.

Confetti Wall-1 copy
via A Place for Us 
Amazing blog! Check it out!

  • I also want to add a bookcase to my room.  I know it seems like it won't fit (for those of you who know where I live) but the idea in my head, it will.  Plus I have a slightly larger room this year because I switched!
  • A new rug.  I saw a navy and white one.. (I think navy, white, gold, and pink will be my colors since I already have almost everything in them anyways) that is chevron and I am in love.  Total must have. (p.s. This website has the absolute best rugs! So so cute!)


I figured all of these things would be able to be used in my apartment once I graduate.  If I get an apartment? If I graduate?  Hahah totally kidding. I am graduating in May.

Do you think this color combination sounds cute?  Give me any advice you have!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment