Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Accessory

Being home with my family in Ocean City was wonderful.  Being able to do so and still dress chic and comfortably... incredible.  I wouldn't have felt quite as chic without my new favorite summer accessory from York Design Company.  I received this cuff from YDC a few weeks ago and have not taken it off.  I literally wear it all the time and it looks adorable with anything and everything.  I seriously might have to buy a monogrammed one because a) I LOVE anything monogrammed and b) I am going to need one to rock throughout the fall! 
I cannot get over how cute this little crab is!  I love the pink and navy combo!

[Bracelet - c/o York Design Co. // Sandals - Jack Rogers // Shirt and skirt - H&M] 





You must go check out YDC and their cuffs!  A must have!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment