Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wine and Dine Me

I am lucky enough to live with my cousin in NYC and her dad, my uncle, takes us to dinner whenever he is in town.  We call it being wined and dined however, in reality, we don't drink wine with him and it gets crazy and fun instead of fancy.

Anyways, when living with five other girls, six total, and we all have internships in the city, money is not filling our wallets.  Being wined and dined has a whole new meaning to me so I have come up with a list of great wines that all cost under $20 for the small spender! Summer and wine are a perfect match so next time you are at the store, pick one of these up and pour yourself a treat!


Cupcake Vineyard's Sauvignon Blanc - $10.99
A friend of mine cannot get enough of this wine so of course I am going to suggest it!

Moscato
Skinny Girl Moscato - $18.99
You just cannot beat 100-calories per serving for under $20!

Chateau de Campuget Costieres de Nimes Tradition Rosé 2011 - $10.99
Rosé is perfect for a summer soirée!  I might even have to plan one!
Clearly I am not a fan of red wine! Haha!  Hope you all get to try one of these soon (if you are 21 of course)!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment