Friday, July 5, 2013

Lippy

I have been blessed with the greatest group of aunts and uncles in the world.  Unfortunately (yet so amazing because I love visiting them) my dad's sister and her husband live in England.  I get to see them about a quarter of the amount of time I wish I could.  When they visit I LOVE it and visiting them is just as incredible.  Luckily enough, my auntie has amazing taste in beauty products.  She introduced me to Chanel Lipgloss at a young age and I have been hooked ever since.

Chanel makes some of the best beauty products and their lipgloss is no different.  It stays on forever without drying out and getting gross and sticky (a huge pet peeve of mine).  I honestly suggest it to anyone and everyone.  Even though there are only drips left in some of mine, I keep them all.  There is always enough for an emergency application while I'm out at the bar.  The collection below is all from my fabulous auntie and I could not thank her enough for introducing me to the wonderful world of Chanel.




This lovely pink gloss is number 131!  Almost sheer and perfect for summer!


Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment